
If I were to ask you in the next week to find something suspicious, chances are most people who read this would be able to find something in the first hour.
If I were to ask you in the next week to find one super great reason to feel thankful, you would probably be able to find that in the course of a week, right?
The second feels harder.
Why does the first seem so much easier? Am I more prone or apt to be able to find a reason to be suspicious than to feel grateful? (A horrifying thought!)
If we are what we think (and that seems as logical as anything) then it behooves us to look for the later and not the former.
So, in the next week, I hereby commit to finding one super great reason to feel thankful. (I will post back in a week - you are welcome to post now, then, or both.)
With love,
Rabbi Brian

