Rev. Jeremy Taylor, an ordained Unitarian Universalist minister and Jungian dream analyst said something I wanted to pass along as my final message of 2006:- Meister Ekhart, Black Elk, and the Dalai Lama
- All have said:
- "If the only prayer you ever uttered was 'thank you' it would be enough."
Amen.
Gratitude: what a beautiful concept on which to end this year.
And, let me here publicly thank those who made financial contributions to Religion-Outside-The-Box in 2006:
Anonymous / Robin Shanker & Joe Anzelmo / Larry Arnold / Andrea Aucoin / Daniel "Nagy" Buckley / Lawrence & Sherri Cirac / J. Doug Cox / Maxwell & Allyson Frome / Matt Katz / Larry & Virginia Keene / Shirley Kesler / Julie Klee / Steven Krantz / Mickey Littmann / Mitch Lively & Don Blum / Graham Morris Animation / New Linkages Internship Program, Jewish Vocational Services / Sheldon Renan & Roberta Margolis / Marjorie & Steven Rheuban / Catherine Rosenberg / Sarah Smith / Arthur Toretzky / Westwood United Methodist Church
Click here if I omitted you. (I'm embarrassed, but afraid that happened this year.)
Click here if you didn't get a tax-deductible form. (I'm chief rabbi, not a great bookkeeper.)
Click here if you would consider making a tax-exempt contribution to help further this ministry-rabbiniate's goal of empowering people to find and be with (the) God (of their understanding).
Thank you and with love,

And, if you care to, click here to see comments on the streetprophets site where the article also went up this week.

